[V3dot10] status

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Mar 9 22:17:53 UTC 2007

El 3/9/07 6:28 PM, "Adrian Lienhard" <adi at netstyle.ch> escribió:

> Thanks for making something public. So, I was there...
>
> Here some comments:
> - it would be useful to have a changes list (in 3.9 it used to be in
> a workspace in the image so that it could be easily accessed)
> - all tests are green, great!
> - many MC packages have changes compared to the original loaded
> version. This is generally not a good sign...
> - lovely background
>
> I also tried out the load process starting from a 3.9 image:
> - it took, I think, no longer than 5 minutes
> - during loading Squeak asked me "Remove all projects and players?",
> hm.., well, removing always sounds good, so I pressed yes. Not sure
> what the right answer is, though. In an automated build process you
> would want to get rid of any kind of manual decision. It would be
> nice if 3.10 could be completely automatically reproduced from a 3.9
> image (unfortunately this is not the case from 3.8 to 3.9)
>
> Cheers,
> Adrian

Very , very thanks for feedback.
The plan is return to updates via the load code updates of the button of
Squeak flap as was in 3.8 times.
In effect, for some days some people do the update when I was learning all
mechanic of putting updates in the official folder.
At this moment , only the files what was there before remains and we are
cooking the new correct .cs updates for general use.
What use as much Monticello as possible.
This what you do and the image in Klaus ftp is "pre-alpha" for last minute
changes. With Lex help, we caught one more bug.

And I personally try to have some what could update a "in use" 3.9 image .
Off course as some was removed, not all existent 3.9 images could work.

Again very thanks . And I try to improve.

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!
http://www.yahoo.com.ar/respuestas