[V3dot10] status

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Mar 10 12:21:10 UTC 2007

El 3/10/07 8:46 AM, "Philippe Marschall" <philippe.marschall at gmail.com>
escribió:

> Mine of course ;)
I haven't looked at the others all I can say is it works
production use at netstyle.ch

> Where I could found to download and
> test ?
search mantis
http://bugs.impara.de/squeak/view.php?id=4991 (please
http://bugs.impara.de/squeak/view.php?id=5217
http://www.squeaksource.c
> om/Trike.html

> I got what seems the last of Impara, Monticello-jl.288.mcz,
> but when I try
> to use for start the process , some Undeclared shows and I
> stop .

Please pay attentation that the Impara version is for Squeak
> 3.8.

Cheers
Philippe

I looking and downloading.

I very surprised what a tool what I should use for 3.10 have too many
different implementations / views.

Maybe is not late to resurrect some what I cook for MinimalMorphic and let
use preamble , postcript and load any kind of files.
Kind of "intelligent sar", but Monticello way.
I send some mails about this, but when people don't like, I keep on my own
machine.

Ralph, what about of some "Monticello Summit" ?
I like read what Avi, Colin, all Impara people, others have to say.

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!
http://www.yahoo.com.ar/respuestas