[V3dot10] Rio status

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Mar 9 22:25:34 UTC 2007

El 3/9/07 6:44 PM, "Bert Freudenberg" <bert at freudenbergs.de> escribió:

> On Mar 9, 2007, at 19:03 , Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
>> Could we have Rio and Fileman ?
>
> What do you mean with "could we have"? In 3.10? Wouldn't the general
> policy for including completely new code be to release it first as a
> separate package to a broader audience, and only include it in the
> official image if it proves useful?
>
> IMHO the release team is not the place to develop and push in brand-
> new code, except to help the release process itself. A change to the
> io subsystems for sure warrants a broader discussion. That's why I do
> not understand why the discussion takes place on this list.
>
> - Bert -
Bert , you mistake me.

I not going to put any code without Ralph approve.

In this moment Fileman exist as external package and should be loaded via
Universes.
As I don' t know Rio and wish Keith continue his work, I ask he the
question.

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!