[V3dot10] RE: About Monticello andhttp://bugs.impara.de/squeak/view.php?id=5217

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Sun Mar 11 02:00:09 UTC 2007

Hi Bert,

Thanks for the clarification.  What change did you make that allows packages
to be loaded out of order?  I was wrong but I though the problem was that
initialize methods were being run because MC saw the methods as changed from
different repositories.  What you are saying makes sense but why is MCC

Ron