[V3dot10] RE: About Monticello andhttp://bugs.impara.de/squeak/view.php?id=5217

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Mar 11 10:36:50 UTC 2007

El 3/10/07 11:33 PM, "Bert Freudenberg" <bert at freudenbergs.de> escribió:

> It solves the problem of moving a definition from one package to
> another. Depending on the load order, those definitions would simply
> disappear before, we had several lost methods because of this.
>
> - Bert -
Well. Now what Ron is here, and you have a long way with Monticello...

Is the Phillipe version ( Monticello-SR.315), the best?

In Mantis exists one of Ron and in Impara a lot.

Ralph made the one what we use for 3.10 now.

Sure many others.

If we need use a tool should agree if is a Metric or English type or ending
with the wrong wrench.

What you think about the "Monticello Summit" what I propose ?

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!
http://www.yahoo.com.ar/respuestas