[V3dot10] I hope this is the last alpha...

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sat May 12 13:50:20 UTC 2007

In about 20 minutes you could download the maybe last alpha.
I begin to cook FunSqueak3.10 on it, when I finish beg one more time to
Klaus for put in his better ftp.
I begin this job with beginners in mind.
I like a Squeak what have all and what people love.
For this , I collect all kind of old and new things.
Some of you maybe test when I put the remote image or could see some picts
what I send.
I try to load all with the experimental Squeak3.10alpha.7091W.zip, that is
the image what don't have Etoys or Nebraska into.
So I could learn any problems.

Best regards, many thanks to all.