[V3dot10] Fwd: Re: [Squeak 0006336]: Unicode membership test reduced to String #= (String #compare:caseSensitive:) ?

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Sat May 12 15:27:54 UTC 2007

On Sat, 12 May 2007 16:53:27 +0200, Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
> El 5/12/07 11:44 AM, "Klaus D. Witzel" <klaus.witzel at cobss.com> escribió:
>
>> The problem you found is, AFAICS, that you attempted to load the first
>> .cs
>> more than once. This will not work (as I wrote in the Fwd'ed message).
>>
>> Okay?
>
> I don't try to load the first .cs more than once.

Then I wait for you to send an error report, so that I can reproduce the
problem you encounter.

> Could you load in the right order

Yes, in 3.8 and 3.9 (many 3.9's including the final).

> and produce a valid .mcz of Mulltilingual

I have no idea what .mcz has to do with the problem you describe "unable
to load the .cs" when none of the .cs could be loaded ?

> In what image, 3.9 final ?

Yes, just did it again with a fresh Squeak3.9-final-7067.image : no
problem.

Could you send an error report?

Cheers
Klaus