[V3dot10] Fwd: Re: [Squeak 0006336]: Unicode membership test reduced to String #= (String #compare:caseSensitive:) ?

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon May 14 09:27:33 UTC 2007

El 5/12/07 12:27 PM, "Klaus D. Witzel" <klaus.witzel at cobss.com> escribió:

> Yes, just did it again with a fresh Squeak3.9-final-7067.image : no
> problem.
>
> Could you send an error report?
>
> Cheers
> Klaus

What I do:
Take a fresh Squeak3.9-final-7067.image
Load in order both .cs - No problem.
For not mess the update stream , I use my
http://www.squeaksource.com/Ladrillos
The .mcz for this , using our procedure was
Collections-edc.71.mcz
Multilingual-edc.24.mcz

I quit the image without save.
When I try to load Multilingual-edc.24.mcz, the image go limbo (Forever to
load), no debugger, no crash, no log.

Same what in 3.10 at the time what I try the first time, and what I send
notice warning about old change sets could do things what Monticello no.

But all prefer Monticello ....