[V3dot10] Font problems

Diego Gomez Deck DiegoGomezDeck at consultar.com
Sat May 19 13:56:19 UTC 2007

Hi Ralph,

Changing TTCFont>>fallbackFont: method avoids the loop (and the vm
crash).

A better check for the loop condition (checking in the fallbackFont
chain) could avoid other problems also.

BTW, this simple fix allows to find which test is damaging the fonts.

        TTCFont>>fallbackFont: aFontSetOrNil

        	aFontSetOrNil == self
        		ifTrue:[^ self error: 'Invalid fallback font'].

        	fallbackFont := aFontSetOrNil.

Cheers,

-- Diego