[V3dot10] How to crash squeak 7149

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Oct 8 11:00:43 UTC 2007

El 10/8/07 7:44 AM, "Ralph Johnson" <johnson at cs.uiuc.edu> escribió:

> My fix works in the 7143 image, but not in the 7143 image with
> updates.  So, now I have to figure out what got updated.
>
> -Ralph

As  I said in previous mail, maybe the trouble is 7146DelayTweaks-ar.cs
I attach all from 7143 so all could test.
Do a updates folder in same folder of test image.
Do Utilities applyUpdatesFromDisk.
If you move some update out of folder, not is loaded, this way you could see
with and without Andreas fix.

The red test just now (7150 without Andreas fix)

#('FloatTest>>#testNaN2' 'FontTest>>#testFallback'
'FontTest>>#testParagraphFallback' 'FontTest>>#testResetAfterEmphasized'
'LocaleTest>>#testIsFontAvailable' 'MCInitializationTest>>#testWorkingCopy'
'ReleaseTest>>#testUndeclared'
'TestIndenting>>#testNewLineStartsIndentedWhenWrapped'
'TestIndenting>>#testSetUp')

Some of this could be caused in dirty image.