[V3dot10] How to crash squeak 7149

Ralph Johnson johnson at cs.uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 8 11:11:11 UTC 2007

On 10/8/07, Edgar J. De Cleene <edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:

> The red test just now (7150 without Andreas fix)
>
>> #('FloatTest>>#testNaN2'

I put a fix for this on the list of proposed updates.

> 'FontTest>>#testFallback' 'FontTest>>#testParagraphFallback' 'FontTest>>#testResetAfterEmphasized'

Andreas said these are bad tests, and I can see that.  I am looking
into making good tests to replace them.

> 'LocaleTest>>#testIsFontAvailable'

Andreas said how to fix this, and I am trying to understand what he said.

> 'MCInitializationTest>>#testWorkingCopy'

This has been around for awhile, but I haven't really looked at it.

> 'ReleaseTest>>#testUndeclared'

This is new, and perhaps due to a 'dirty image'.  It means that there
is an undeclared variable somewhere.

> 'TestIndenting>>#testNewLineStartsIndentedWhenWrapped'
> 'TestIndenting>>#testSetUp')

Andreas thinks these are bad tests, too.  They are related to fonts.

I am working on all the test failures related to fonts.  I'd
appreciate it if someone could work on the MCInitializationTest.

-Ralph