[V3dot10] SM going out?

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Tue Oct 9 09:13:47 UTC 2007

Hi folks!

I haven't tracked this list in earnest but someone mentioned to me that SM
might be getting removed in 3.10. In order to be constructive I would like
if someone could briefly sum up the reasoning and possibly also mention
any ideas on what would be needed to "prevent" that.

Note though that I am not "standing up to fight", I haven't been involved
much in 3.10 and I have also not had time to move SM forward. So the
people "in power" here can do whatever you like, but I would like to hear
the "whys" etc so that I can possibly help in any way.

regards, Göran