[V3dot10] RV: Delete translations

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Oct 24 15:18:13 UTC 2007

------ Mensaje reenviado
> De: Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de>
> Responder a: The general-purpose Squeak developers list
> <squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org>
> Fecha: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 08:58:53 -0400
> Para: The general-purpose Squeak developers list
> <squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org>
> Asunto: Re: Delete translations
>
>>> The OLPC Etoys image is maintained by changesets in an update stream.
>>
>> I didn't mean how the image is maintained but how you develop the
>> code. Do you use Changesets?
>
> For the majority of system changes, yes.
>
> - Bert -

------ Fin del mensaje reenviado

Maybe is time to do all again using change sets , and add to release a
logging tool which record all .(
http://www.metaprog.com/Toothpick/index.html)
Unloading some more.
We could name 3.10/11 or change the degradee from green to blue (is nice)
and named 3.10 blue.
Use the Maurice tool from the point of convert 3.9 to 3.10.
Use the csUnistall we (Javier an me) do for Jason.
When ready, we could unsinstall or unload Installer, ReleaseBuilder and
Toothpick
Any feedback ?