[V3dot10] Loading packages in 3.10beta 7143

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 01:22:59 UTC 2007

Thanks for your great help Keith!  I was able to one-click install
Magma into 3.10 and all the test cases ran through.

I did not realize Monticello was so gnarly in 3.10 (self-modifying
during load, etc.).  Thanks for clarifying that.  I'm going to try to
make Monticello 1.5 my default Monticello I'll let you know if I have
any troubles.

Thanks again,
  Chris