[V3dot10] Re: Tentative of start 3.11

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Feb 1 18:55:09 UTC 2008

Etoyu

El 2/1/08 8:44 AM, "Keith Hodges" <keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk> escribió:
> So the question for me is , what are the real issues preventing Croquet
> and eToys from porting to 3.10/11 etc.
>
> Keith

Etoys is on 3.10, I wonder people don't know.
I don't intend any 3.11 do all.
Sophie people, Croquet people, OLPC people know more.
The thing is going to Kernel in several steps.
Or to Spoon.
We still don't reach MinimalMorphic.

The Ralph idea of having Universes is showing now.
Some days ago I wish some today blog , Squeak powered and try Pier.
Presto, all go smooth on FunSqueak and in 3.10 base.

I wish graphics into FunSqueak, so I try GraphViz (to which I help with Mac
OS in his day)
Voila, load all oustanding OSProcessV4 and CommandShell

I dream the day we type in the Workspace some like
"Pier" or "Graphviz" or "CrazyMusic" or "DriveMyCarwithETOYS"

and Squeak connect with appropriate servers and load needed code.
So web people do not have to load any of music, Etoys, etc unneeded (and
unwanted)
Same for all different directions