[V3dot10] StartUpList order in broken in 3.10

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Feb 11 09:25:32 UTC 2008

El 2/10/08 11:45 PM, "Masashi UMEZAWA" <masashi.umezawa at gmail.com> escribió:

> Hello all,
>
> StartUpList order seems to be broken in 3.10. Please see the details:
> http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=6894
>
> Cheers,
> --
> [:masashi | ^umezawa]

I see the report and remember exchanging mails with Andreas about the
StartUpList order.
You claim your fix maintains the Delay fix by Andreas ?

> This order is dangerous because Squeak fails to start if you move the image to
> other encoded path platforms (eg. from Mac to Windows).

Well, my default  platforms  is Mac, and then I test the produced images in
Windows XP and Linux.
No problems until now, wish know more before doing new update.