[V3dot10] Other comments regarding 3.10.1gamma progress

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon May 12 18:32:56 UTC 2008

Edgar,

Admittedly I was not really part of the 3.10 development but I thought I
had an idea of how it was to be done and I can see some evidence of it
now in terms of the update stream, source.sqf.org repository, Mantis
reports.

Have you given up on ReleaseBuilder and using source.sqf.org?  I see
that your most recent updates are in the update stream in the old style.

You are issuing updates for notes that Jerome added to #7035 but not
splitting them out to seperate Mantis issues where more detail and
progress can be recorded.  This really makes a mess later when we need
to try to track down something.

Ken