[V3dot10] Help needed with RenderBugz

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon May 12 20:22:47 UTC 2008

I made the changes related to the time issues and now when I rerun all
the tests I get a new failure on RenderBugz.  Rerunning all the tests
seems to consistently result in a failure on RenderBugz, but not
necessarily the same test each time.  Also for some reason I can't debug
failures on these tests.  If I run each individually it works just fine.
Similarly if I run the entire RenderBugz testcase it works.  These tests
use timing as part of the test and I suspect that's where the problem
is, but I'm not certain as there are multiple failure modes and I can't
seem to get any information as to how exactly it failed.  Help would be
appreciated.

Ken