how do we proceed for packages?

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Apr 4 11:15:18 UTC 2005

Hi goran

this was not my point. Doug was thinking too much ahead ;)
For me the question is: do we want to have all the code in the update
stream server to minimise
the problems with server and I would like to have a way to say that OB
should be tested in 3.9
See my other email. But this is the same. I do not really think that OB
should be in basic.
While MC should.

Stef