Defining the damn 3.9 process! (was Re: SqueakFoundation money)

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 14:13:47 UTC 2005

Stephane, look at what you write:

On 12/8/05, stéphane ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
>        - I do not have the time to code it.
>        - I do not want that we pollute 39a
>        - I do not want that we pollute the update stream
>¨
> ... you build the process and we will follow it
> (if it works).

I have subscribed to the 3.9a team mailing list. I have spend a lot of
time in the toolbuilder stuff. Still, I do not know what you or Markus
are up to. My requests about "what can I do" are left unanswered.

And you are talking about "I", "we" (I assume Markus and you) and
"me". Like there are somehow two parties involved here (I sense the
same thing around the SqF, incidentally).

Helloooo, Stef. Ever heard of TEAMWORK? It´s a great and time-honoured
tradition that enables people to trade a little overhead for a whole
lot of power. Funny thing is, it works...

Team+Process = Success
Lonely Hackers+Awful amounts of time = Probable success

Any way, you are the 3.9a team lead. You have me repeated offer for
help. Take it or leave it.