Defining the damn 3.9 process! (was Re: SqueakFoundation money)

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Dec 9 18:00:28 UTC 2005

Hi ken,

All in all we agree. Now I can tell you that mantis does not help me
to mark the items
I should not forget to have a look at.
I just realized that indeed we should have a look at the resolved
points.
Then I'm often lost in the Mantis user interface.  Now the biggest
problem for me is to
be more or less alone. I guess that marcus will come back but instead
of wasting
marcus on harvesting, I would prefer that he work on integrating the
method annotations
and the new compiler.

Stef