Process

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Sun Dec 11 20:45:44 UTC 2005

The proposed process sounds good. There's probably only one thing,
that not all agree with: who is responsible to close the issue on
Mantis (Steward or Release team)?

As I understand, Cees' proposes that this is the Steward team that
closes the issue immediately after pushing the fix into the inbox.
Therefore, the release team does not have to deal with Mantis at all.

Ken argued that it would be better to track each step on Mantis. I
think Stef's (see his reply below) means the same.

How do we decide?

Adrian