Process

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 19:47:29 UTC 2005

> I don't understand why you consider the following to be a burden:
>
> 1.  When the person who submits a 'fix' to the inbox submits it he
> includes the URL to the report in Mantis in the description.

Yup, I had that to. And a pointer to the MC version in the Mantis description.

> 3.  The release team member selects 'closed' from the 'Change Status
> To:' and hits the button.

Well - there are currently 5 or 6 bugs a day coming in. So if you
want, as a release member, do a weekly harvest you're doing this 35
times. And why? If the stewards team couples MC version and Mantis
bug, everything can be tracked automatically.