did you look at the conflicts when you integrate the changes?

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 16:42:38 UTC 2005

On 11/5/05, stéphane ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
> I have the impression that some of the changes that are in 6696 have
> been lost when loading
> 6702. Have you done a merge and not a load then did you look at the
> conflicts?

I've merged everything and went through probably a hundred or so
conflicts. So if I missed some or took wrong decisions, I'm not
completely surprised :)

However, I think the #basicCompile was gone for the right reason, I
looked at it and the compilation methods were moved over to another
class. So probably the issue is where these methods came from that
still call it, rather than why the method was gone.