[V3dot9] Re: About condenseChanges and Traits

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Aug 23 11:18:23 UTC 2006

Hi pavel

I'm confused:

In your email

"
Corrupted condenseChanges again in 7053 (was "[ANN] Squeak3.9g-7054...")
Hi all,
it seems that the problem with corrupted sources Squeak3.9g-7054 in
has the source in corrupted condenseChanges in 7053. This is the
result of the condenseChanges test:
"
You seems to implied that condenseChanges was the problem in 7053.
Now you are saying the inverse.
I will redo the experience but I would like somebody else to help.
So now you are saying that the tests are ok in 7053?

Stef