[V3dot9] Re: About condenseChanges and Traits

Pavel Krivanek pavel.krivanek at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 11:27:17 UTC 2006

Hi Stef,

there were some corrupted methods in the 7054 after condenseSources.
The test showed that the problem with the same methods is before
condesneSources, in version 7053 after evaluation of condenseChanges.
The test worked well in some version before, I don't know the exact
version and I wasn't doing this test by myself.

-- Pavel