method annotations for 3.9

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Jan 15 16:29:55 UTC 2006

On 15.01.2006, at 17:14, stéphane ducasse wrote:

> marcus
> if we have to recompile the complete image then
> 	- do you think that we will have some MC problems?

Very likely. I did not yet try it. Problem is that the changesets
changes
the compiler. That makes everything quite nasty...

I should work though to load them first via the update stream, then
make new packages and load those with MC.

> 	- do you think that if would make sense to treat the _ as well (I
> do).

If that's in the pipeline, yes. Would safe one recompile.

> I will give a try to get some experience.

Ok.

     Marcus