[V3dot9] Closing bugzilla reports when harvesting?

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Thu May 25 15:33:37 UTC 2006

On 25.05.2006, at 17:28, Ken Causey wrote:

> Once again, that's why I asked if you guys were looking for Resolved
> issues.

Yes, we do. But for networking, I had the impression that in that one
week,
the networking team was building a big mcz. I don't know what made
me think this, but for networking, I ingnored everything on mantis
and just
waited for a big merged mcz package. I got to the conclusion that this
is what the networking team wanted.

So was that in the end a huge miss-understanding?

(Please keep in mind that I have stopped harvesting with the 3.9b
release,
so do not wait that I do something... I won't).

       marcus