[V3dot9] Closing bugzilla reports when harvesting?

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Thu May 25 15:38:57 UTC 2006

Hi again,

Maybe for clearification: I think I got something wrong: The "resolved"
items on mantis will be closed when merging the package into
the image. But they don't trigger the merge itself, as the harverstes
of the package might want to resolve multiple bugs without triggering
inclusion of each and every step. So the team needs to trigger the
harversters.

I should stop to answer any harvesting related mails, I am not
"in the flow" anymore, and I can't do anything anyway.

     Marcus