[Io] Re: Ready for Harvesting (was Re: [V3dot9] Closing bugzilla reports when harvesting?)

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue May 30 13:20:04 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-05-29 at 14:48 -0700, tim Rowledge wrote:
> That seems like a strange way to use MC, surely? Normally I would
> expect two .mcz of the same name but different increment to be
> sequential. To use them like this means having to merge rather than
> load.

That may well be.  I've now asked multiple times for a year or more to
have some sort of meeting between the release team and steward teams to
organize and standardize how we are to work together.  And actually the
one thing I've been told is to use the Merge button and not the Load
button.

I really don't know the right way to do this and have just tried to
manage as best as I could.