[V3dot9] Integration patches fo bugs 3712, 3528

Duncan Mak duncanmak at gmail.com
Wed May 31 14:41:37 UTC 2006

Hello all,

I recently fixed http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=3712 and Ken Causey tells
me I should notify you guys to let you know that it is ready for
integration.

Jerome is also cc'ed on this e-mail because we fixed
http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=3528 together a while back and  I think
that patch is also ready for integration.

>From Jerome's last comment on 3528, it seems like he's thinking of adding a
new icon to the image, so that there will be distinct icons for the 3 states
of the TrashCanMorph: off, pressed, and on. I would argue that while it's a
nice thing to do, the current icon used for the 'pressed' state is
appropriate for the 'on' state as well, and therefore nominate that patch (
TrashCanMorphEnh-wiz.4.cs)  be integrated as it is for now. When a better
icon for the 'on' state gets made, we can have a new patch to make use of
the new icon. I've filed the changeset in to my new 7033 image and in the
least, it is working well enough for me.

Thank you,

Duncan.