[V3dot9] Re: SMLoader 1.07 fix for bad transparent gradient colour in SM package loader

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sun Oct 15 16:29:18 UTC 2006

On 14-Oct-06, at 11:54 PM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Tim
>
> I read the mantis report (I cannot add notes there anymore and I do
> not know why).
> I want to have a script that I can put in a cs or even better a mc
> file so I will ask goran.

I set the report to resolved and I guess that makes it 'locked'
against more edits. You could reopen it if you feel it necessary, but
do return it to 'resolved' afterward unless you see a need to get
still more input. If you just wanted to add a small note along the
lines of 'we loaded the foobar package into 3.9RC-7100 on friday 42nd
Dismember' then you can do that wen you close the report. I only
discovered that recently.

tim
Strange OpCodes: ESBD: Erase System and Burn Documentation