[Vm-beginners] Re: Installing on CentOS 5

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Sun May 29 13:46:32 UTC 2011

David T. Lewis wrote:

> Yes, the VM can be built 64 bit.... You must install 32 bit Linux runtime
> libraries in order to use Cog or the officially distributed standard VM.

Dave, thanks for the very detailed answers. I was frustrated yesterday,
feeling like I was the only person on Earth, lying to myself that I'd rather
use something more mainstream (i.e. more tutorials, blogs, easier to set
up). I felt like you were in my corner and it made a huge difference. I
believe it's so important for our community to support and encourage each
other. I make a point to answer newbie questions on the lists and it's
awesome that you're doing the same!

Gratefully,
Sean