memory and VM issues (interp.c part 1 of 2 attached)

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Mon Aug 1 06:48:30 UTC 2005

Ok, well my code and  Andreas' code were at one point separate.
I've attached Andreas' original changeset that dates from january and
you should be
able to apply to a SVN 1100 pre 64 bit vmmaker setup. That should
tell us if the
problem exists with his code.

Don't apply my GCInstrumentJMMImprovementsAR.1.cs.

On 31-Jul-05, at 7:43 PM, David T. Lewis wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 29, 2005 at 01:03:31PM -0700, Tim Rowledge wrote:
>
>> Could you try a 3.8-6665 image, SVN revision 1100, VMMaker38b4 combo?
>> That is the last pre-64bit-fiddling build and should work ok. One
>> thing
>> we're a bit concerned with is the changes to GC/weak objects that got
>> put in later.

===
===