[Vm-dev] TZAG everyone! I'm a Coyo, and I'm interested in SqueaksVM development. Hope you dont mind if i poke in here :3

Alex Maurin coyo at parlementum.net
Sun Feb 12 08:32:33 UTC 2012

Hey all, my name is Coyo / Alex, either one is fine.

I recently discovered OpenCobalt, and one of the developers there pointed
me at Squeak. it seems an interesting language.

The developer in question has a youtube tutorial series, and since i
already have virtualbox installed, i looked at the download options, and
supposed that a vm option would be fascinating.

I dont know why a language would need its own virtual machine or operating
system, but i guess i'm about to find out! :D

This should be fun.