[Vm-dev] window title on Unix?

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 21:14:29 UTC 2012

Bert's change set works on Eliot's mac builds...
But it doesn't work on:
-my builds (this was expected, as cocoa and carbon are very different and I never touched this code)
-unix jenkins builds
-unix Eliot's builds (this one was unexpected... )

I will adapt this to cocoa... can someone with unix vm skills see how to adapt it to current unix? (I'm not requiring, I'm begging :P)

best,
Esteban