[Vm-dev] Squeak stopped launching: could not find any display driver

Robert Withers robert.w.withers at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 19:57:15 UTC 2015

Thank you for that link, Karl. I have all installed, it was missing the
vm-display-X11...it did not build. I used the vm-display-X11 from
cogspurlinuxht and it is working. I rebuilt and I found the following in
conf:

checking for XOpenDisplay in -lX11... no
******** disabling vm-display-X11

I also can't open gedit.  I had just done a apt-get update and upgrade,
so perhaps there caused the issue; it didn't upgrade acceptably. I was
going to start on a composite crypto plugin.

Best regards,
Robert