[Vm-dev] Re: Changes needed to platforms/Cross/plugins

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Jan 7 21:57:45 UTC 2015

Hi Eliot,

I'm pretty sure you have access to do the update.

I am away and can't check now, but I'd suggest just do a grep -r through
the trunk SVN and make sure nobody is using DOUBLE_WORD_ALIGNMENT. I don't
know what it is used for without checking.

The plugin change sounds good, although you might want to call it
"re_config" instead of "reconfig" because "reconfig" suggests another
meaning ;-)

Dave