[Vm-dev] Question on VM for Apple's M1

Rafael Ignacio Matías Sniechowski 0800nacho at gmail.com
Sun May 16 18:36:50 UTC 2021

Thanks Tim
Yes, I saw that there is already a linux-arm64, but as you said, macos
stuff adds some security related issues.
I do know that there were advances in a VM version for Pharo 9 (which
involved installing lots of stuff using "brew").
I guess that in a near future a version for DarwinM1arm64 will be released.
Best
Nacho

*Ignacio Sniechowski*