[Vm-dev] Extended Clipboard

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Sun Mar 26 19:39:11 UTC 2023

Hi Eliot, David,

Thanks for working on this!

Just FYI, there is the Cuis package ExtendedClipboard.pck.st which does contain image level code for Mac, Win and Unix:
https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev/blob/master/Packages/System/ExtendedClipboard.pck.st

IIRC, Juan worked on this for the StyledTextEditor.

However, it looks like it uses a different primitive interface than described in your mails. So I don’t know if it is useful in any way.

Cheers,
Bernhard