[Webteam] Suggestion+for+Squeak+Website

Brad Fuller brad at sonaural.com
Sun Dec 18 19:18:50 CET 2005

unionjak at gotadsl.co.uk wrote:

> hello,
> i know this is the wrong email, but i cant find your email for support
> so here goes....how can i view saved projects ? I am (obviously) new
> to programing,  but dont know how to load up saved projects.
> Also, is there a uk site for us over the pond and if not can i create
> one ?
> Many thanks, steve hepple

Hi Steve,

Hopefully the squeak website can provide information and links to find
answers to your questions.
There are several places on the website where you can find out more
about squeak.

http://squeak.org/Documentation/
provides links to documentation and to the Squeak Swiki.

You can obtain links to mailing lists here:
http://squeak.org/Community/
The main list is the "squeak-dev" mailing list. There is a link on the
Community page for you to join.

But first, I suggest reading:
http://squeak.org/Community/HowTo/
for a welcome introduction to Squeak.