Decision time (was Re: [Webteam] Frontpage revised)

Brad Fuller brad at sonaural.com
Thu Nov 3 20:19:30 CET 2005

Jason Rogers wrote:

>Sorry for being absent this week.  I have been swamped at work and home.
>
>OK - decision time.
>
>I see the points on both sides, and I don't know which I like better.
>So, let's take a vote.
>
>I have set up a page on the test site for this:
>http://wwwtest.squeak.org/Voting.

I voted for "Minimalistic" approach. But, I want to again state that my
homepage text example was just that. It could be slightly longer.

What I do want to emphasize is: think less adjectives and explanations.
Don't know what you'd call it, but not "Minimalistic". Maybe "Concise",
"Brief", "Succinct"!

(oh well.... tomato, tomahto -- potato, potahto)

--
Brad Fuller
(408) 799-6124