[Webteam] squeakfr.org hosting ?

Samir Saidani saidani at squeakfr.org
Sun Nov 27 17:38:58 CET 2005

Hi !

I'm currently setting up the squeakfr.org and would like to know if
there is any chance to get hosting from the guys administrating the
current squeak.org machine. This website - squeakfr.org - is intended
to present squeak and provide documentations for french-speaking
people not fluent in english.

Moreover, is it possible to base squeakfr on the current squeak.org
image ? It seems that the webteam uses a stable image which is not
presently shared through squeaksource. Since I'm currently maintaining
SW1, I would like to collect this "stable" branche, and rename the old
branche as "unstable" since I didn't manage to get it stable. I'm also
working on including the internationalization work from Alexander, and
would like to work on this stable image. I can put the stable source
code into squeaksource, if someone could kindly send me a link to the
squeak.org image.

Thanks at all !

Friendly,
Samir