[Webteam] Re: mac carbon 3.8.11b5U

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri Apr 7 16:53:13 UTC 2006

Since there has been no response (apparently) from the website team to
this request I went ahead and took care of it.

Website team:  I updated and snapshotted both the test and main site.
I'm not sure of the correct procedure here so I tried to dot all the i's
and cross all the t's, so to speak.  I understood that the website team
was accepting responsibility for requests to update the contents of the
FTP site.  Is this not the case?  Are you all asleep?

Bruce: I understand not having time.  But perhaps you could find some
time in the coming weeks to find at least one or two persons who can
manage the FTP site as diligently as you have in the past?  If the
website team does not have an interest in responding to these sorts of
requests with greater alacrity, then I would be willing to take this on
as part of the box-admins team.  However, that rather complicates the
issue since the major changes to the FTP site also require changes to
the downloads section (if not other pages) of the website, which is
under the website team's purview.

Ken