[Webteam] Frontpage fixed etc

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Tue Jan 3 08:09:29 CET 2006

Hi folks!

Ok, now I have fixed the frontpage on both www.squeak.org and wwwtest
according to what I think we agreed on - plus or minus a few details.
This is now the reworked shorter version that has been sitting on
wwwtest for a while - I think it is better. I also fixed incorrect URLs
on a few pages and made sure to change both wwwtest and www.squeak.org.

I will try to find the time to look over the other pages I own later
this month.

I kinda jumped the "procedure" here (Needs Approval etc) but it felt
like changes we have agreed on - and small URL changes that doesn't need
approval. Btw, Karl - could you (shortly) describe the procedure you
would like for us to use?

regards, Göran

PS. I think the "Powered by Squeak" logo would look cleaner if the lego
piece and background image was removed - just use the button and the
text. But perhaps with a different font. :) Yes, I am hard to please.