[Webteam] "Powered by Squeak" logo needed?

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 20:38:49 CET 2006

In general I like the Squeak logo -- my only suggestions are:
  1. to make "Powered By" line up on the left with the button
  2. it seems too big

I know we've talked about the size issue, so maybe there is nothing we
can do about that.

I also think it's a good idea to get feedback from the community.
However, at some point we will need to make the decision.  As long as
there is no overwhelming revolt (from the community) our decision
should be good enough.  No?