[Webteam] Frontpage fixed etc

karl karl.ramberg at chello.se
Wed Jan 4 07:33:17 CET 2006

goran at krampe.se wrote:

>Hi folks!
>
>Ok, now I have fixed the frontpage on both www.squeak.org and wwwtest
>according to what I think we agreed on - plus or minus a few details.
>This is now the reworked shorter version that has been sitting on
>wwwtest for a while - I think it is better. I also fixed incorrect URLs
>on a few pages and made sure to change both wwwtest and www.squeak.org.

Looks really good.

>I will try to find the time to look over the other pages I own later
>this month.
>
>I kinda jumped the "procedure" here (Needs Approval etc) but it felt
>like changes we have agreed on - and small URL changes that doesn't need
>approval. Btw, Karl - could you (shortly) describe the procedure you
>would like for us to use?

I think stuff we agree on on this list can be updated by the page owner
without having
me to approve it. (less top down administration)
New pages and content should be discussed on this list and added to
'needs approval'
I'll monitor at the 'needs approval' site and do updates etc.

Sounds ok ?