[Webteam] Re: [croquet] New MockTurtle package on CroquetSource

David Faught dave.faught at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 14:28:07 UTC 2006

Hi Karl,

I am willing to make a Croquet image available that includes my
MockTurtle package.  I suspect that it will only be useful for a few
months at most.

Based on an email from Brad Fuller on behalf of the Squeak WebTeam on
Oct. 18, here is the information describing the image:

Image Name:  MockTurtle1.0.image

Creator: Dave Faught

Description of Image: This image includes all standard Croquet updates
as of around Oct. 31, 2006 as well as my publicly-contributed
MockTurtle, CCPainter, and VRML packages.  It is particularly useful
for anyone that wants to try out the most recent MockTurtle changes
without going through the entire update process from the base 1.0 SDK,
which has gotten a little out of hand.  I would NOT recommend it as a
base for further standard updates.  There may be a couple of other
little changes here and there.

Image Base: Croquet 1.0 SDK Beta

Image Filename: MockTurtle1.0.image.gz

Image full URL: I would prefer that the WebTeam host this file, in
fact I don't really have any easy way to make it available for
downloading.  I would prefer to upload it to the ftp site myself, if
possible.

Dave