[Webteam] Request for an Exupery website redirect

Alex Perez aperez at alexperez.com
Wed Nov 15 04:22:06 UTC 2006

Hi there,

I'm new around these parts, but have helped administer the gnustep.org
website in the past, and am a systems administrator by trade. I was
wondering if you guys would be willing to set up a simple one-line
Apache HTTP redirect for http://exupery.squeak.org which would point to
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/Exupery ?

The official Exupery URL is quite non-memorable. I'm not sure what
Squeak's policy is about associating with quasi/non-official Squeak
projects, but it should be easy to do from a technical perspective.

Regards,
Alex Perez