Fwd: [Webteam] Request for an Exupery website redirect

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 18:10:23 UTC 2006

Ken,

What do you think of this?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alex Perez <aperez at alexperez.com>
Date: Nov 14, 2006 11:22 PM
Subject: [Webteam] Request for an Exupery website redirect
To: webteam at lists.squeakfoundation.org

Hi there,

I'm new around these parts, but have helped administer the gnustep.org
website in the past, and am a systems administrator by trade. I was
wondering if you guys would be willing to set up a simple one-line
Apache HTTP redirect for http://exupery.squeak.org which would point to
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/Exupery ?

The official Exupery URL is quite non-memorable. I'm not sure what
Squeak's policy is about associating with quasi/non-official Squeak
projects, but it should be easy to do from a technical perspective.

Regards,
Alex Perez

Jason Rogers

"Where there is no vision, the people perish..."
    Proverbs 29:18